Sunday, November 6, 2016

NDNorth: Getting to Know Mindy

Getting to know you, getting to know all about you.
Getting to like you, getting to hope you like me.


Getting to know you, putting it my way,
But nicely,
You are precisely,
My cup of tea.



Getting to know you,
Getting to feel free and easy
When I am with you,
Getting to know what to say



Haven't you noticed
Suddenly I'm bright and breezy
Because of all the beautiful and new
Things I'm learning about you
Day by day.



Sharing your spirit,
Sharing your tears and your laughter
Hoping it goes on,
Hoping it lasts endlessly



Getting to know you, putting it my way,
But sweetly,
You are completely,
My friend you see.



Telling you my dreams,
Getting to feel that you're with me
Making our own fun,
Knowing we know how to play



Now that I've met you
Suddenly I'm mostly happy



I've found a new pal, beautiful and true
Yes I'm talking about you
Friends today



"Getting to Know You" (The King and I)
HART, LORENZ / RODGERS, RICHARD
Lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc., IMAGEM U.S. LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment