Thursday, August 12, 2021

Introducing Sam


Sam: “Mom, is the little tree cold without clothes? "


Nanny: "The little tree is not cold, because the bark protects it."


Sam: "Mom, is this tree it’s friend?"


Nanny: "Of course, it is."


Sam: "Why can't I see where the tree’s mouth is? What does it eat every day?"


Nanny: "Uh..." (Sam has so many questions it is hard for his nanny to keep up)


 



Nanny: “Sam today is your first day at school. Are you happy? "


(Sam is silent with his head down)


Nanny: "Mom knows, you feel a little nervous on the first day of school. Right?"


Sam: "……Um."


Nanny: "It's okay. In school, there are many kids as old as you, they are waiting to play with you!"


Sam: "Um!"


 



Nanny: “What character did you learn today?”


"Let's take out the flash cards and see! Up, down, more, less...Wow! You already know so many words!"


Sam with a proud face: "Yeah! I can do arithmetic also!"


Nanny: "Sam you are so smart! Do you like going to school?"


Sam: "Yes I like it. The teacher likes me the most!"


 



Nanny: “Children, we are ready to go out to play. Sam are you ready? "


Sam: "I'm ready! I dressed myself.”


Nanny: "Great job!"


Sam: "Mom, let me help push my sister."


Nanny: "You are such a considerate young man, but you don't need to push it. Your sister's wheelchair is very heavy, so it's safer if I push it."


Sam: "Then I will take my sister's hand!"


Nanny: "Okay, thank you for caring about your sister! Let's go!"


Sam: "Mom, you forgot something!"


Nanny: "What?"


Sam: "You forgot to bring mosquito repellent!"


Nanny: "Oh, yes. You are so sensible and careful!"


 



Nanny: “Good morning children! "


Sam: "Mom, I'll get you your indoor slippers!"


Nanny: "Thank you Sam!"


Sam: "Mom, I will help you move the stool, fold the quilt, wash the handkerchief, clean the table..."


Nanny: "Sam you are a really good helper!"





Sam: “Mom xx grabbed my music box at noon today, and I didn't cry. I went to find the building blocks to play with instead. I am not a crying child."


Nanny: "Sam that is awesome. It means you have grown up and become a big brother. But if you encounter this situation in the future, you should tell him, ‘If you want to play with this, tell me first, and then you can exchange a toy with me, I can give it to you'."


Sam: “I’ll remember, Mom. I'll say that next time."




Sam: “Mom, mom, what is this word? "


Nanny: "This is the word love. It says how much I love you.”


Sam: "Mom, I love you too!"

No comments:

Post a Comment