Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Enjoying Winter

Snow fell from the sky, covering the earth, like a soft blanket, protecting all the plants, quietly moisturizing the earth, and preparing for a good year with the coming of spring.


The children are dressed nice and warm ready to grab winter by the tail and enjoy the snow.


Come on, have a snowball fight together!


Kai invites you to join them!

Liam wants you to have a snowball fight!


It feels cold


Watch me do magic, water...water...water...come...


Take a picture of me in the snow


Take a picture of me also

 

I wonder what snow tastes like

 

Making a snowball

 

Are you ready for a snowball fight?

 

Do you want to build a snowman together?

 

James wants to have a snowball snowball fight with you

 

Watch out! Here I come.

 

Theodore is ready to supply snowballs for the snowball fight.


"I got you!"

 

Phew, it's colder than I thought


Footprints in the newly fallen snow, our snowball battles are fought, now it is time to take a group photo and retreat to the warm inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment