Wednesday, March 17, 2021

2021 Theme



I have seen tree rings, created by the sun, 

wind, rain and frost as the years pass.


I have seen dark clouds pressing down, 

but a ray of sunlight pouring through a gap creates a magnificent view.

 


I have seen cracked glaze of Raku pottery, 

which is a beautiful pattern formed by high temperature and sudden cooling during the firing process.


I have seen the rough outer shell of uncut jade, 

but it contains pure crystal jade.

 


I have seen an old man’s cracked hands, 

which are the imprints of his hard work during his lifetime.


I have seen the ripples on the lake surface, 

which are formed by breaking the calm water surface.



I have seen cracks in the ice-bound riverbed, 

which allow the creatures in the winter water to breathe.


I have seen cracked eggshells; 

they are the testimony of life breaking out of the shell.



Some people say everything has a crack that allows light to pass through.


Look at the thousands of gullies in the wilderness,

which have endured after being washed by wind and sand.

 


Yes, in life we go through trials, but the more difficult the trials, the more precious our faith.


Let’s support each other in difficulties, and show the warmth of love!



Sometimes our lives are not perfect at the start,

Even filled with despair.

With the contribution of many people,

We can recover the unfortunate.

On the broken foundation of stone,

Rebuild, refurbish.

Even if the cracks remain,

It is a testimony of how love can restore!

 


You came into this world with distress,

Someone picked you up in a swaddle.

Your painful tears,

Someone wiped them off for you.

Your physical disability prevents you from running,

Someone became your eyes, your legs,

Holding you, holding you.

Taking you where you want to go,

In your lonely nights,

Someone stayed with you all night,

Never resting...

 


Thank you for accepting my imperfections.

Before I could even repay you, you chose to love me.


You are the light that penetrates the clouds in my life,

Writing a series of dazzling scenery!

 


Let us embrace all regrets and limitations,

Because love can rewrite our lives! 

No comments:

Post a Comment