Tuesday, December 1, 2020

New place, new experiences

Moving to the new location has given us more space. The children can run and play freely, and there are more toys to play with.


All the large toys that could not be accommodated in the past have all been moved in so the children have access.


Liam loves playing with the colorful car


This big car is so cool


We need to lay a long, long track


Go train go


What is this?


Hmmm, which one is better?


Let's sing a song



Hahaha~~~


I am a serious Pianist


The fish is hooked



I will eat you when I catch you


Ruth catching a fish


Come on! Come on!


It's not tall enough...


Let me "blow" you down


Let me try and see how high I can build it


See how good I am


After studying all day the kids can’t wait to play with the toys. They like the challenges the different toys give them.


Whether it is playing alone, sharing, or watching the competition, laughter is everywhere.


We are thankful for the donations from loving friends, so that the children’s lives are carefree and full of fun.


Our wish for the children is that they will be happy and peaceful every day.





No comments:

Post a Comment