Monday, November 16, 2020

The Art of Developing

I am Austyn. Many of my friends may still remember me. There are many faces in my heart, but I can't speak them all.


In recent years, I have changed a lot. I have learned to walk, eat, and play with toys by myself. 



Every day my nanny takes me to a small class. This class brings me surprises and challenges every time. I find that I have more space to learn and explore.

 


I am also happy with my progress. You see, I know a lot now, and am quite good at playing? I am no longer the kid who used to throw things without a goal. I can distinguish different shapes; there are triangles, squares, rectangles, and circles... 

 


Different colors, black, white, red, green, yellow...




I have learned about brushing my teeth, washing my face, bathing, combing my hair, eating, reading, and daily going for a walk. 


Although I have very little hair, I have learned to comb my hair


My nanny taught me to build things using building blocks. It may not be worth mentioning in your opinion. For me, it took my nanny a lot of time to teach me. I like the colorful building blocks very much, but they are very difficult to build, and I need the help of my nanny.


 


My nanny also encouraged me to learn to understand the needs of others.


Look, the bear is thirsty, so I will give him a drink of water.


In my daily life I have time to study, time to play, and time to wander freely. I believe that in the next year, with my nanny's help, I will get better and better. Thank you for always cheering me on.

No comments:

Post a Comment