Monday, December 28, 2020

Christmas Presents

The gifts from the sponsors arrived as scheduled, enclosed with a piece of their hearts. Wrapped with surprises, filled with love, the anticipation of waiting to open the gifts made this a special day full of warmth!


Look at the beautiful tree with all the gifts under it


I heard that every child has a gift


Waiting quietly in my nanny’s arms


An exciting moment, I can’t wait to see what is inside


Is that mine too?


I can’t wait to open the gift; my little hands can hardly wait


What is this?


I’m not sure I want to tear this beautiful paper


Are you sure this is mine?


Such a big present, let’s put it in my room


Wow! A big bag of gifts


What a cute gift, let’s open it and take a look


Sam accepted his gift politely


Hi, my friend, I received your gift, thank you!


Pure joy


A toy that you can hammer and hammer, wins the favor of this group of little guys


Holding new shoes, admiring new clothes


James’ favorite surprise moment


Opening the present carefully


Tim and his new toy


What is inside? Really look forward to seeing


One by one, so many new clothes


Handsome guy


Wow, open it and take a look


Do you like your gift?


How many do you count?


We love your bright smile


So many beautiful clothes


One gift per person, including our nannies


Mom has worked hard


2020 is so special. We have experienced a lot of hardships, but we have seen so much patience, persistence and effort to keep us safe.







Thanks to every nanny who has taken care of the children this year, to every friend who silently supports and walks with us. We wish you all a


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment