Friday, September 18, 2020

HEART OF A MOTHER

The nannies in our different projects are the most important staff in the entire project.



Their working attitude, professional level and relationship with their children determine their survivability. Therefore, we do our best to guide and support the work of our nannies, helping to eliminate work stress, to receive benefit and growth in their work.


In the beginning, some of the nannies became nannies out of curiosity, some needed a job, some out of love.... there were many different reasons, but we let them join our project. With further understanding and training, their knowledge and ideas have developed and changed.


We can learn some of their thinking from their notes:


- When I first came to the orphanage, I was shocked to see the children crawling or lying down or relying on the support of their nanny to be able to sit. I was shocked. What kind of world was this? Faced with the children's innocent eyes, I was a little excited, and I was very worried, worried that I would not be able to take care of these special needs children because of my lack of knowledge. This was my first contact with children with special needs.

 


- When I first began working with these special needs children they seemed very pitiful to me. It seemed they had no thoughts; we would just feed them, wash and bathe them. After receiving training on how to efficiently communicate with the children my previous understanding changed. It turns out that they have so much room for growth. Now I want to give them all the love and care they need.

 


- After spending time with the children I found that every child is unique, with his own preferences, thoughts, cognitive ability, emotions and pride. Therefore, I communicate with them in different ways. I found unique ways for each child to help them develop in a more targeted manner, whether it is in games, during meals or other activities. They have been making progress little by little and realizing the beauty of life.

 


- This job for me is not just a job, but also a responsibility and obligation, because the children call me mother. I found that my job is not only to take care of the children’s daily life, but also their physical and mental development. In addition to work, we also have life, family, friends, and hobbies. The children have almost n, experience besides us taking them to do activities. So, the children need us to build a safe, loved, and trustworthy small world for them. I think this job is difficult, but it is also great. It requires me to continue to study hard and practice.

 


- There are many things I learned from this job. The most important point is that I learned to be a responsible person. These children are special, so my responsibilities are greater. To deal with children, no matter how big or small, we must do their best."

 


- The children's hardworking attitude gives me energy, and when they make progress, I am encouraged to work hard on their behalf. At the same time, I also realize that I need to keep learning to improve myself so that I can better take care of the children.



- I am the mother who takes care of Chad. Working here for a long time and getting along with the children, I really fell in love with each of them! I am really happy to accompany them and watch them grow day by day. In this process, I have experienced the hardships of being a mother, and also the happiness that children bring to me.

This job has taught me a lot, and the children have also changed me. I have learned to communicate more effectively, become more patient and caring, and my personality is more cheerful than before. So I have been saying that we have grown up together.




It is such a group of mothers who, in the first half of this year, endured the challenge of separating from their families and fought on the front line. They took care of their children in a closed isolation state, so that the children’s daily learning and recovery would be safe.

 
We are grateful for these dedicated and lovely mothers.


They use their outstanding work and service to convey love to their children and helping them reach life-changing milestones.


We thank them for their sacrifice and give them a little red flower of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment