Friday, August 28, 2020

Hello Autumn

Summer passes and autumn comes closer; it is the beginning of another harvest season. Let’s take the children for a walk in the garden.


Wow, look what I found- tomatoes


There is sand here, come let’s find ants.


Pick me one too


Pick another pear and give it to them


How many are there?


Look at my apple


Can anyone tell me what this is?

Ruth waiting to be shown what was picked

 

Libby wondering if there is some for her

 

Abner: I'm going to find the biggest!


I found a big one- it’s not red yet though.


Is this red enough yet?


Beautiful fruit


Amos what did you find?


Children like to play outdoors. In nature, they can run freely, touch flowers and trees, feel the warmth of the sun, the coolness of the wind, and hear the chirping calls and singing of birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment