Friday, April 10, 2020

What can I do for you?

When you first came into this world,

Maybe you were not what your parents expected,

So you are abandoned.

It is for this reason,

We were able to meet in the orphanage.


This year is also not what we expected.

We had to face this unexpected situation.

The virus steals, everyone is in danger, and

Life seemed to be in a mess for a while.

We had to face the difficult choices needed to get past this tragedy.


Taking care of orphans was my initial choice,

Today I still choose to keep protecting.

In the face of the epidemic we quarantined ourselves,

To avoid this terrible virus.

We wanted to be sure you felt safe and secure.



The illness you were born with made you helpless in many ways,

So I became the one you depended on,

You call me "mother,”

This is far more than a job for me.





What can I do for you?


I can be your walking strength,

You can see the world with my eyes.

Sometimes I become your hands to explore the world,

Sometimes I give you arms to rest.



I clean up while you sleep,

I sort out the teaching aids one by one before you are awake.



Child, I know you are dependent on me,

And I really don’t know what else to do for you.

Maybe, on such a stormy night,

I will close the window for you.



And I know in my heart,

We have become dependent on each other.

Whatever the situation,

Let's walk with each other together!



No comments:

Post a Comment