It's that time again. We know…There is still at least another month until it's time to bring out the decorations and trim the tree, but it's not too early to start shopping, especially when you're shipping gifts all the way to China!
If you've followed along with our Christmas Sponsorship program the last few years you know we've done it several different ways.
This year we are going to ask you to send gifts for the children. Does this sound like something you'd be interested in? Good!
Here's how everything is going to work!
Sponsoring Christmas presents for the children at New Day Beijing and New Day South.
- Go to THIS PAGE and choose the child you would like to sponsor. Then e-mail Abby (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let me know which child you want to sign up for.
- I will then send you a confirmation e-mail with a list of wants and needs for the child you have signed up for.
- Shop for your child
- Ship the package (medium flat rate or shoebox size only) to the address listed below no later than November 16th.
- The older children will have 3 Christmas sponsors and the younger children will have 2 sponsors.
- All sponsorship will be on a first come, first served basis.
- When children are fully sponsored it will say so under their picture
- Shipping a medium flat rate box via USPS (the most affordable and trustworthy option) costs about $60, This is the cheapest way to get something from the US to China. If you are sponsoring more than one child it will be more affordable to use a larger box than to ship two packages, and you are welcome to do this.
- Please follow the wants and needs list as closely as possible!
If all the children are sponsored, or you want a way to bless the children without shopping and paying for shipping, please consider donating to our acute care fund.