Thursday, January 15, 2015

NDSouth: Naomi's favorite game


"Jenga Jenga J,J,J,Jengatm ~ You take a block from the bottom and you put it on top...."

I just can't play this game without the commercial's jingle playing in my head.  
So I like to sing it to Naomi as we play!  I'm sure she appreciates it.


You did it Naomi!


Slow and steady, she takes from the bottom and places them on top!


So, so gently....


Naomi loves this game and the suspense of it!


Can't you see the intense look of concentration on her face, she is so good!


Higher and higher we build it....


The tension is killing me, but she is so careful pulling out the blocks!


Slowly, slowly!


Look at her go!


Which one is next Naomi?



Well, I'm sure you are not surprised to learn that every time I play with Naomi...she wins!

Slow and steady wins the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment