Thursday, August 25, 2022

THE BRILLIANCE OF LOVE



Warm wind lifts kites high.



The riverbed directs the flow of the river



Nectar attracts bees



The harbor is a safe place for boats.



The beginning of my life was not very good.

As soon as I opened my eyes, I found myself living in a deformed body, I seemed unwelcomed, abandoned by the roadside.

As I was swaddled, my cry faded away.

When I wanted to give up, a pair of firm hands picked me up and gave me hope for life again.



I was wrapped in new blankets, and bottles held by loving hands fed me.

I feel the bright lights and the warm arms...



Life didn't always go smoothly.

But every time I experienced ups and downs, there was always someone by my side——

In the cold of night, someone tucked the quilt around me.

In the hospital bed, someone watched over me through the night until the day dawned.

When I cry, someone wipes my tears.

When I'm lonely, someone holds my hand to let me know they are there...

There are people who light a candle of hope, waiting silently, and never giving up.



I know you have a name, Messenger of Love,

It is the love that flows from the bottom of your heart that warms my heart, changing my broken life, and making it glow with dazzling brilliance!



I never thought that I could stand by myself; I just hoped that I would be able to express my wishes.

I'm not ready yet, but I know that one day I will have more knowledge and will be able to go into the world.

I can't count how many times I fell, and you were there to help me up. 



I know you cheer for me and I want you to know:

It is love that warms us and makes us fly!



This summer, we brought the kids together to make a special gift for our Chinese sponsors- a wax lantern. To make the lanterns, crayon scraps are melted and fused to present a unique and colorful design.



The nannies helped the children to prepare wax shavings and iron them to melt them into beautiful designs. They were fully engaged, and it was lovely to see how serious and dedicated they were.



Looking back at the beginning of life for these orphans and disabled children, they all faced different brokenness, helplessness and lack; but because of your participation the children were loved and cared for. We have witnessed the children's lives go from sadness and emptiness to joy and fulfillment!


Thank you for your love that has warmed us, changing countless lives, and radiating dazzling brilliance!

No comments:

Post a Comment