Thursday, July 15, 2021

Letters from Sponsors

For many years, I have devoted myself to caring for orphans and disabled children. It can be said that I have experienced various challenges and many difficulties. But there is one thing we never forget, nor stop being grateful for; there are always people walking with us all the way. When we receive the thoughts and feelings written by volunteers and caring people, it always warms our heart, we feel touched and inspired.



I want to share a few texts written by volunteers. I believe many people will resonate with what they say, and hope that you will be inspired like us!



#1 

"The smile he gave me removed all discomfort between us.”


"On a day when there was a clear blue sky, we took the children out to play. I was worried that since this was the first time seeing the children that they would be nervous around me. It turned out not to be that way. The children thrive in the nourishment of their nanny's love. They didn’t feel any worry or restraint at all. Instead, they were very enthusiastic and cheerfully. I think this is rooted in their endless sense of security!


In the past few years, I have sponsored healthy orphans, poor children who are unable to attend school, left-behind children, and the widowed and elderly. Seeing these children with special physical conditions and limited mobility, it is a bit bewildering. At first, I didn’t know what to do. I was afraid that since I was not trained to help special needs orphans, I would be more of a hinderance than a help. But this dilemma soon passed. The little boy Samuel took the initiative to take my hand. The smile he gave me removed all feelings of strangeness.



Samuel impressed me deeply; he is a considerate little man. His cleverness and friendliness make it hard not to like him.

 



There are other smiling angels...they are in need of being cared for but at the same time are self-reliant and powerful warriors. Their curiosity about everything around us and their enthusiastic response to us healed us...


We also heard that two children have been adopted recently, so we hope and believe that more of the children will be adopted.”

 

Ms. May



#2 

"Thank you for allowing me meet these little angels!"

 

"It was the first time for my son and I to participate in charity activities. We had a special and unforgettable Children's Day. My son is almost 10 years old; he took his pocket money and donated it to the children. He played with the children and made a few good friends. The teachers and nannies who went with us praised him for being sensible and generous, which made him very encouraged. After returning, I asked if he was happy he went and he said, “Yes!” I also asked him if he would still donate money to help the children, he said, “Give it to them, and I will earn more!”


 


Although the time was short, it was beautiful! Thank you for introducing these little angels! In the future, we will continue to work together to do charity together hand in hand! "


Ms. Wang


 

#3

"There are still people protecting the children with love."


"We often think that we are familiar with the world, but the world is always full of surprises.

...


We often want to love boundlessly, to help stray cats and dogs, and to care for unknown refugees. But I never knew that there was a group of lovely, poor little angels. Unfortunately, not many people know they are near us, living and breathing but with broken wings. They are so pure and weak that even the cry for help is so small and thin.


Fate has brought me to these little angels with broken wings. Although their influence is small, I am willing to make the decision, starting with myself to help others.



The deepest impression of the short three-hour visit is that I saw little angels with broken wings with my eyes. Fortunately, someone still protects them with love. 


Mr. Zhang

 


#4

"Thank you for the opportunity to do something small for them.”


 "Whether it fate or free will, various factors influence your life. No matter what the external environment is, we must love others. My father told me that you have to find what you love, seek for it and get happiness from it. However, it is in the process of searching that you will find that you can grow and change. When you see all the pain in the world and still maintain a heart of innocence, you are considered a worldly saint, great dreamer too.



Many things are bitter, but the opportunity to help these lovely children and do something small for them has brought sweetness to my life. "


Ms. Lee


Yes, because of sponsors and the staff the children can grow up carefree; the world can be a better place with more love. Together we can go further!


Love can change lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment