Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Last days of summer

The arrival of autumn brings clean, fresh air. Looking at the playground under the sun is particularly attractive. The children have fun chasing the nannies around the track...


The slides and rocking horses on the side of the playground are their happy place. Every time the children come here, they are full of energy and enjoy themselves.

 

Reach up and do exercises

 

Stand tall and look far…


I'm so high

 

Remember to drink plenty of water when you go out

 

Come! Let me help you.

 

Come on

 

Don’t fall behind; follow me closely.

 

Give me a push!

 

Come here basketball. Don’t run away.

 

What a big rocking horse!


Jump to grow tall

 

Rock back and forth

 

Doesn’t my car go fast?



It’s starting to get cold in the north. We are taking advantage of the shining sun and doing a lot of outdoor activities and exercise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment