Sunday, May 10, 2020

Mom, you are the most beautiful person in my eyes!

Mother is an identity, she uses love to nurture her children;
Mother is a title, one of the first words I learned to speak;
My mother is a person from whom I have learned what love is.



I know I am a special child because I live in an orphanage.

I have many mothers.
In my eyes, my mother loves me the most and is my favorite person!
In my eyes, mom, you are very beautiful!



Mom, when I can't eat by myself, you have to cope with my swallowing issues and feed the food bit by bit with a small spoon. Sometimes it takes a long time to complete a meal. You give a sigh of relief when I am done, but I thank you for your patience, because I am content when I am full!




When I cannot move by myself, you need to take me to the wheelchair, standing frame, and rehabilitation room.
I am getting bigger and heavier and heavier, you need to wear a brace to support yourself when you lift me.
I really appreciate your strength, because without your help, I can't go anywhere. 



When my body twitches involuntarily, you immediately adjusted my sitting and sleeping positions and put me on a rehabilitation cushion. I am so grateful for your attentiveness, because with the change of position I am no longer tired. 


When I feel sick or cry because no one understands my feelings, you hug me and comfort me softly. I really like your gentle voice; I want to stay in your arms for as long as I can!



Sometimes I see a little sadness in your eyes, and I know that you miss your own child. When you come to work, you have to send your child to kindergarten or school. 
I know you look at me and think of your child, so you hugged me tight and I felt your heart.



You tidy up my surroundings, come up with various ideas to teach me new things, and you are more excited than I am when I learn a new hand signal in sign language! How blessed I am, your cleverness and hard work have helped me to develop and has benefited me all my life!




I cannot speak to comfort you, or tell of my love for you.

But, look at my eyes; they speak of my gratitude and joy.
You are the most important person to me!



I wish you happiness on this special day that belongs to you,
When you are happy, I will be happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment