She's clearly learnt from how her foster mama (and Rita, back when she lived in the Forever Home) takes care of her children. What do good mamas do? Watch and learn...
- They make sure to get photographs of their kids, especially when they are wearing pretty clothes.
- They encourage and try to persuade their kids to go along with the plan...
- ...but also know when to quit trying and just go play on the swings instead!
- They take their child's safety very seriously, and make sure they are holding on tight before starting to swing.
- They praise their kids often.
- They push their kids on the swing, and check to see whether they want to go higher.
- They patiently deal with pesky shoes that come undone.
Good job, Mama Zoe!