Thursday, April 17, 2014

NDSouth: On the Farm

We have a new favorite book in preschool. The kids love it because not only are many of the animals in the in the song "Old McDonald's Farm," but they love putting their face in it and making the noise the animal makes. 

"Old McDonald had a farm.... E-I-E-I-O! And on that farm, he had a sheep! E-I-E-I-O!
Baaa, baaa here and a baaa, baaa there. Here a baaa, there a baaa, everywhere a baaa, baaaa!
Old McDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O!"


"And on that farm, he had a dog, E-I-E-I-O! With a woof, woof here and a woof, woof there.
Here a woof, there a woof, everywhere a woof, woof!
Old McDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O!"


"And on that farm, he had a rooster, E-I-E-I-O! With a cock-a-doodle-doo and a cock-a-doodle-doo.
Here a, there a, everywhere-a!
Old McDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O!"


"And on that farm, he had a pig, E-I-E-I-O! With a oink, oink here and a oink, oink there.
Here an oink, there an oink, everywhere an oink oink!
Old McDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O!"


"And on that farm, he had a cow, E-I-E-I-O! With a moo, moo here and a moo, moo there.
Here a moo, there a moo, everywhere a moo, moo!
Old McDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O!"


"And on that farm, he had a cat, E-I-E-I-O! With a meow, meow here and a meow, meow there.
Here a meow, there a meow, everywhere a meow, meow!
Old McDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O!"

No comments:

Post a Comment