Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bursting With Laughter

So sorry, somehow I forgot yesterday was my day to post on the New Day blog! I figured hey! Better late than never, so I'm posting today and there'll probably be two posts today and that's okay. I didn't imagine you all would mind:)

In case you've been wondering how Hannah has been doing since her heart surgery, I think this picture says a lot! She is one happy girl, often bursting forth in contagious laughter. She is also feeling much better physically and we are seeing slow but sure improvement in some of her gross motor skills. She has begun physical therapy and speech therapy, attends preschool and clearly loves to do many things she was not previously able to do. Way to go Hannah!!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for Hannah! So glad to hear she is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news Hannah!
    You are proof that laughter and love impact our healing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to hear of Hannah's progress:-) Love from all the Edmeadesx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bursting with laughter is a medicine to cure every problem hence we have to laugh in day.

    ReplyDelete