Tuesday, December 13, 2022

We are a special group of children.



Since I was born, I have had to face hardships and difficulties.

When others are in their parent’s arms, I am lying on a hospital bed.

I still cannot roll over or stand up when other children have already started toddling.

Others have learned to run and jump, but I still can't raise my arms.

Many of my peers have started singing, exercising, and playing games, but I must use all my strength just to pronounce a single syllable.

 



Although I can't take care of myself, I have my nanny who loves me. She treats me like her own child, feeds me, cares for me, and holds me in her arms.




There are also rehabilitation teachers who choose the most effective plans for me to help me better develop various physical skills.




There are other children in our big family, we study together, play games together, bask in the sun together, and share every important moment in life.




There are friends who come to visit me bringing me company and comfort, and friends who I have never met send greetings and encouragement...



I used to cry because I was sad, but now I cry because I know I'm loved.

I used to think that the days of anxiety would never end, but now I have a warm place where I belong.

I used to worry and worry, but now I'm content with your loving arms.

Even though there are still times of timidity and fear, I know that I will be safe on the journey ahead.



I am not alone!

I am grateful to have you!

Love can make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment