Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Getting to know Jaiden

The longer I care for Jaiden, the better I understand his personality and preferences.

 

Written by one of his nannies

┌────────────────

 

Mother Huang and I are both responsible for taking care of Jaiden. As time has gone by, he has established a deep relationship with me and Mama Huang.



You can see his attachment to us. Sometimes he chases me and holds my arm; sometimes he chases Mama Huang to hug her legs. When he wants to eat he mainly goes to see Mama Huang; when he wants to play games, he comes to me. He only does this with the two of us.



One day, Mama Huang and I decided to do an interesting experiment to see who Jaiden would like more.



We both sat on the same stool and called him at the same time: "Jaiden, come here!"


Seeing us sitting together and calling him at the same time, and extending a hand to him at the same time, Jaiden happily "ran" towards us. He was "running" and laughing loudly.



 

When he came to us, Jaiden stopped.



He looked at my hand, then at Mama Huang’s hand, then he stretched out a little hand and put it on Mama Huang’s palm, and then stretched out his other little hand and put it on my palm, and looked at us happily, As if to say: "I like both good mothers!!"

 

─────────────┘


No comments:

Post a Comment