Friday, March 24, 2023

March 8th- Women's Day

Most of the staff caring for our children with special needs are women. With their own unique gentleness, they complete every task with great care.


With their eyes, they notice every little need of the children.

They accept the defects and deficiencies of their children with grace.

They devote themselves to caring for the children with the greatest tenderness.

With motherly love, they sincerely wish their children to blossom.


We are grateful to have many such valuable female employees.

On this special day for you,

We wish you: Happy Holidays!


Sending you a bouquet of carnations, it represents our love.


A
small gift is not enough to show your beauty. 

 


The L’Oréal gift from a donor came at just the right time.

 


Mom, let me give it to you!

 


Mother is also a beautiful little girl.



In my heart, my mother is always the most beautiful!

 


It's my mother’s desire for me to grow in every area.



Mother's hand starts me up the ladder of growth.

 


The words and sentences I learned were repeated by you thousands of times till I got them.

 


You always know my every need.



Every part of my growth was accomplished by your sweat.

 


The world as I know it was made clear by you.

 


What I can't do, you teach me.

 


I did it, you're happier than I am at my accomplishment

 


Because of your care, life is full of exciting surprises.

 


Because of your patience, I can see things I would never have seen.



Because of your contribution, we have a home!

 


Your support gives me the courage to persevere.

 

A special day with you.



Making our beautiful garden.



Mom, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment